Exo-6 Star Trek: Enterprise Captain Jonathan Archer 1/6 Scale Figure
"No matter how far we travel, or how fast we get there, the most profound discoveries are not necessarily beyond that next star. They're within us, woven into the threads that bind us, all of us, to each other."
EXO-6 expands their line into the earliest space travelers from the Star Trek franchise - the crew of the NX-01, the first starship to be christened "Enterprise."
Before the Federation, the Prime Directive, or a reliable transporter the NX-01 boldly went where humans had never gone before. Selected to captain that Enterprise was the space pioneer, Jonathan Archer. Accompanied by his faithful beagle, Porthos, Archer led the Enterprise crew in meeting Klingons, Andorians and other aliens for the first time. Played by Quantum Leap Alumnus Scott Bakula, Archer was a little rough around the edges compared to other Star Trek captains. Enterprise lasted four seasons and many feel it was just hitting it's stride when it was cancelled.
This 1:6-scale figure of Captain Archer re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, he wears the standard blue Starfleet jumpsuit with the NX-01 patch on the shoulder. The original portrait sculpt of Scott Bakula as Archer was personally approved by the actor and has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
The EXO-6 Archer 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
· Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 31 cm tall.
· Realistic Portrait: Archer's portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of Scott Bakula. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
· Starfleet Duty Uniform Jumpsuit: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern, and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. The phase pistol holster attaches to a strap on the leg of the jumpsuit. Captain rank pips are permanently affixed on the right shoulder of the jumpsuit.
· Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original series footwear.
· Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure.
· Hands: Six hands to display the various accessories.
· Porthos: A 1/6 non-articulated figure of Archer's beagle companion.
Captain Archer is outfitted with everything needed for a Star Fleet officer. He comes equipped with:
• Phase-pistol. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that hooks onto the jumpsuit.
• Scanner: The precursor to the tricorder, the scanner has two tops so it can be displayed opened or closed.
• Communicator: The early communicator with a flip top antenna.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect rendition of the first Enterprise captain in the history of Starfleet and a great addition to your EXO-6 Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.
ABS, PVC, natural and synthetic fabrics.
Statue is brand new (never opened). Figure comes direct from Sideshow. The box is in Good Condition.
Shipping Included! Shipped in a sturdy box with padding inside to ensure quality of figure.
Thank you for considering collectorZown, to take a look at our reviews click here.
We Also Recommend
Exo-6 Star Trek: The Next Generation Locutus of Borg 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure