PRE-ORDER: Exo-6 Star Trek: The Motion Picture Admiral James T. Kirk Sixth Scale Figure
A decade after leaving the small screen as Captain Kirk, William Shatner returned to the role of Admiral James T. Kirk, for a huge, big-budget theatrical motion picture that changed the Star Trek franchise forever and ensured its lasting legacy.
Now The Captain that started it all makes his first appearance as an EXO-6 Museum Quality 1/6 scale collectible figure from EXO-6. Depicted in his formal Admiral's uniform, we see Kirk in his first appearance in Star Trek: The Motion Picture, recreating the look he had as he beheld his true love, the Enterprise, in all her refitted beauty.
This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 23rd century uniform to his belt buckle bio-monitor, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Captain Kirk captures the moment he first saw the Enterprise in space dock and has a realistic, hand-painted likeness.
The EXO-6 Data 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
• Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
• Realistic Portrait: Kirk's deep affection for the Enterprise is evident on the face of this figure. Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this excellent likeness of William Shatner as Kirk is specially hand-painted.
• Starfleet Formal Admiral's Uniform: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Debated for years, the color of this film costume comes as close as possible to the actual set used colors that appeared on screen as grey or green, depending on the lighting in the scene. An authentically scaled bio-monitor is permanently affixed to the belt area.
• Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original movie footwear.
• Display Base: A hexagonal display base will provide additional support for the figure.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect representation of your favorite Admiral and a great addition to your EXO-6 Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.
ABS, PVC, natural and synthetic fabrics.
Prototype shown, actual product may vary.
Exo-6 Star Trek: The Motion Picture Admiral James T. Kirk Sixth Scale Figure . This is a preorder and items will be shipped once received. Items are expected to arrive in Holiday 2022. A non-refundable deposit of 20% will apply to this order. Estimated release dates are given to us by the manufacturer and are subject to change. Our receipt of items from manufacturers may not be the same as wide release.
Please note that shipping date may vary from the expected date given unforeseen circumstances in shipping routine. Cancellation of an order is possible until a week before wide release but non-refundable deposit of 20% will apply. Please ask team for details. Cancellations will not be accepted after that as orders will begin to be processed by that point. By making a pre-order purchase, you agree that you understand the pre-order policy.
Shipping Included! Shipped in a sturdy box with padding inside to ensure quality of item.
Thank you for considering collectorZown, to take a look at our reviews click here.
We Also Recommend
PRE-ORDER: Prime 1 Studio Museum Masterline Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Film) Sideswipe DX Bonus Version Statue
PRE-ORDER: Iron Studios Star Wars: Obi-Wan and Young Leia Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 Statue