Fallout 76 Pip-Boy 2000 Mk VI Self-Assembly Construction Kit ThinkGeek/Gamestop Exclusive
ASSEMBLE YOUR MODEL OF THE FUTURE - TODAY
Now fans can build their own full-size wearable replica of the unique Pip-Boy 2000 Mark VI featured in Fallout 76. The Construction Kit includes over 150 precision parts in a vegan leather case, plus all the tools to assemble it. With a completely in-world instruction manual, beautifully finished parts, and easy construction, building it is half the fun of owning this unique collectible item.
- Fallout 76 Pip-Boy 2000 Construction Kit
- Officially-licensed Fallout 76 merchandise
- A ThinkGeek / GameStop exclusive
- From our friends at The Wand Company
- A model based on the Pip-Boy Model 2000 Mark VI
- Based on Bethesda’s initial concept sketches and the in-game 3D model
- Over 150 parts you put together like a true Wastelander
- Spring-loaded buttons are designed to press, the knobs turn, the radio dial works, and the holotape player opens to eject the holotape
- (No electronic functionality)
- Actual size - great for cosplay
- Materials: Die-stamped and high-quality injection molded components
- Includes 150 genuine RobCo Industries parts, holotape, faux leather case, tools, and instruction manual from Vault-Tec
- Build Time: 2 1/2 hours
Fallout 76 Pip-Boy 2000 Mk VI Self-Assembly Construction Kit ThinkGeek/Gamestop Exclusive . Figure is brand new (never opened). The box is in Good Condition. Please see pictures for details.
Shipping Included! Shipped in a sturdy box with padding inside to ensure quality of figure.
Thank you for considering collectorZown, to take a look at our reviews click here.
We Also Recommend